Custom Cabinet for the Behringer 2600 Synthesizer
Proudly showcase your Behringer ARP 2600 synthesizer in a custom handcrafted cabinet. These cabinets are made from premium hardwood and finished with best in class hard wax oils.
The cabinet features mid century mod lines and the synth is framed by a bevel inset on the front face.
- A cutout on the top panel to allow for easy access to the synths' back panel jacks
- A cutout on the bottom panel to allow for cable routing below the cabinet
- A support panel in the back to allow for the cabinet to sit safely on a greater variety of surfaces
- Finish: Top coated with a premium hard wax oil for durable and beautiful finish
- Approx 20.5"w x 17.5"h x 7.5"d
The striped walnut version features side panels that are made up from many strips of walnut wood anywhere from 1/4" - 3" in width. This process results in an amazing showcase of the various tones featured in walnut wood. Each build is unique.
The solid walnut version features side panels that are wider in width and will showcase the beauty of 1-2 wider solid boards.
Available in other timbers, just inquire.
********** Please allow up to 2 weeks for fabrication. *********
Custom MIDI Controller
Custom Leslie Speaker
Custom Wood Panels for the Moog Minitaur or Sirin$90.00 – $95.00
Custom Wood Side Panels for the Behringer Deepmind$95.00 – $110.00
Custom Dual Manual Keyboard/Organ Console$600.00
Eurorack Key Console$375.00 – $530.00
Custom Wood Panels for the Vermona Mono Lancet ’15$90.00 – $95.00
The 5TH StOnE – Eurorack Patch Cable Holder$85.00
Cembalet Keyboard Desk$3,725.00
The Producer Credenza$5,300.00 – $5,700.00
Custom Cabinet for the Behringer 2600 Synthesizer$400.00
Anima Piano Desk$4,200.00 – $4,400.00